Saturday, June 2, 2012

A Rodent And Some Bugs...............

Hi, Remember the skink inside the compost bin from last post? There was another creature in one of my on-the- ground compost heaps too, a  mouse or a rat, and I don't know what species it is.



 This dragon was perched on  a forked stick I have erected to support my Winged bean plants. ID?





The Tropic Dart was on one of my yardlong bean plants.

Tropic Dart(Potanthus confucius)

Well, that was all I managed to bag this week. I know it's not much, but it will have to do. Stay tune, there might be more interesting stuff, with a bit of luck, around next Saturday. So long!

Camera Critters, Macro Monday

6 comments:

  1. Your pictures are great. I love the Tropic Dart

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dragonflies and butterfly are beautiful. Gorgeous captures. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tropic dart is beautiful!

    Visiting a little late from Camera Critters, here's my entry, hope you can still take a peek, your comment will be greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful close ups!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Tropic Dart is superb. Can't help with the other IDs - sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with everyone else; that Tropic Dart is superb.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, It is great to have your feedback! If you ask any question,I will try my best to answer,pleas subscribe to comments thread so that you wil know when I have answered.